Thursday, September 27, 2012

I WENT TO ANOTHER AUCTION........!!!!!



 Had so much fun at two auctions recently, and found some items I think you'll really like.....A large oval mirror and a  small round  (rolling pin) foot stool that is really colorful.

The Old Kitchen cupboard is full of dishes again. 





 I think you'll love this colorful flower garden quilt, I sure do.  It's handquilted and they did a great job piecing it.









 

Neat little old red wagon, would look nice outside with some mums in it.






 



Have a lot of oil lamps, large and small.


 


 

 

This is Handel's Messiah, 2 large albums, about 10 records total....they are in perfect condition



I have a great collection of LP records, if you're a collector, you'll want to go through these! 













1 comment: