Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Holiday Craft and Vendor Fair @ Shore Church Nov. 16

It’s been a while since I was able to post on my blogspot. I’ve been busy sewing for the upcoming craft show at our church, which is  a fundraiser for Rainbow Years Learning Ministry. RYLM is such a wonderful place for the children when mom and dad are working. We love all the teachers and how they care for each child. I will have handi-towels, (double towels), soap bottle aprons, catnip mice, baked potato bags, hankie bonnets for newborns, gift card/money holders, and a few child-adult aprons I found, and who knows what else?! I’m excited since I haven’t done a show for quite a while.
    I used to make stone birdhouses and had a shop near Topeka (Yoder Popcorn drive), but we have since moved, and I closed the shop, sold parts of the business to other talented ladies, and only sell items wholesale to local shops. This frees up my time to help care for my 99 yr. old mother-in-law, and my 97 yr. old mother......along with our 5 yr. old granddaughter a couple days a week, and we’ve been accumulating animals around here, which take time to care for.
    So, come on out Saturday in a week, and visit, shop, and eat! RYLM is serving a lunch and they have some great cooks. Looking forward to the 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment