Sunday, April 22, 2012

ICE CREAM and MARRIAGE

 I found these cute little chairs at an amish garage sale in the area, but they didn't have the table.  They look really neat with a doll or a plant on them.  Sometimes I wish I could keep all the fun things I find, but the house would soon fill up, so I just enjoy the "hunt", and then let you enjoy looking for the "treasures" in the shop.   My husband loves ice cream, and I've always wanted large chairs like these to use in our breakfast nook.  These are a little small :).  Speaking of husbands, we attended a marriage retreat this week-end with Bay and Peg Forrest.  It was renewing, and gave this 41 year marriage a real boost.  I feel like we're back on track to being the person/couple that God has planned.  It also helped me to renew my committment to our marriage and to God....that our heart is in the right place...Gods!

No comments:

Post a Comment