Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Goodmorning friends:  We're getting closer to Christmas, the day we celebrate Christ's birth, every day.  I finally have the house back in order after the open house, and we celebrated Christmas in IL last week-end at our daughter's home with all the families.  We really enjoyed the days there, and now it's good to be home.  We'll have some family here for Christmas dinner and open a few stocking gifts, then I'm looking forward to a relaxing week with all the order's filled for bird's nest.  I received some Bob Ross (the artist) DVD's from the children, and can't wait to get started painting.  It's something I've had on my "bucket list" for quite a while. I still have large swans and a few other gifts available for last minute shopping.  I'm closed, but just knock on the door!   So wishing you all Love, Joy and Peace this Christmas season.   Merry Christmas from Bird's Nest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment